It is necessary for you to give us your written consent in order for you to use the workshop. Below is a transcript of what you will get signed for in workshop.
By signing, you declare that:
- you intend to use tools, equipment, work equipment and other equipment (hereinafter "TOOLS") in the PONK workshop (hereinafter referred to as "THE WORKSHOP").
- you have been advised of the Health and Safety at Work Policy and that you have understood it.
- you use TOOLS at your own risk.
- you have been informed about the need for protective equipment and aids.
- you have taken TOOLS in a state with no defects
and continue to:
- use the TOOLS solely for the purposes for which it is intended in accordance with the Health and Safety Policy of Work
- to do so without causing any damage, whether on property or health of your or third parties or on the TOOL itself, as a result of the use of TOOLS
- use protective equipment when working with TOOLS where needed
- do NOT make of modify any TOOLS. If you find any TOOL defect immediately, you will discontinue use of this TOOL and inform Workers immediately
- in the event of any doubt about the proper and safe use of the TOOL, stop using the TOOL and ask the WORKSHOP workers for instructions
- to compensate in full for the damage caused, whether intentionally or negligently